PIRATES' OWNER BOB NUTTING PULLS TRIGGER, FIRES GM DAVE LITTLEFIELD

BOB NUTTING: You have to answer for Aramis Ramirez, Dave. That little farce you played with my sister, you think that could fool a Nutting? Barzini is dead. So is Phillip Tattaglia . . . . Moe Greene . . . . Strachi . . . . Cuneo . . . . Today I settle all family business, so don't tell me you're innocent. Admit what you did. . . . Don't be afraid. Do you think I'd leave my team without a GM? . . . No, Dave, you're out of the family business, that's your punishment. I'm putting you on a plane to Bradenton. I want you to stay there. Understand? Only don't tell me you're innocent. Because it insults my intelligence -- and makes me very angry... Now who approached you? Barzini or the General Manager of the Cubs?

DAVE LITTLEFIELD: (Hesitates) It was Barzini.

BOB NUTTING: Good. There's a car waiting for you outside to take you to the airport. I'll call your wife, to tell her what flight you're on. Get outa my sight!