MAYOR RAVENSTAHL'S STEADY HAND GUIDES CITY THROUGH SADNESS

Here is the official transcript of Mayor Luke Ravenstahl's brief remarks following his swearing-in as the new Mayor of Pittsburgh last night:

Like, my fellow Pittsburghers: First, I want to thank my boys for coming tonight and, sorry, guys that we're missing our night for skateboarding and chillin' at the mall and, like [giggles] baggin' chicks, but, like, I GET TO BE MAYOR TONIGHT! [Mayor Ravenstahl raises his arms in the air and makes a high-pitched yelling noise] Woo! Woo! As Mayor, I, like, want Pittsburgh to be like it was in the old days, back in 1998, 1999. Many of us can remember, like, how sweet the 'burgh was back then, and, like, it can be that way again. Second, like, I want to address the O'Connor family. I know everybody's telling you that, like, Mayor O'Connor was really old and all. But he was young at heart, and I promise to be just like him as Mayor, without the white hair. Thank you all for, like, coming.