BREAKING NEWS: NOMINEE TO HEAD CIA, GEN. MICHAEL HAYDEN, HAS PITTSBURGH CONNECTION

WASHINGTON - President Bush's pick to lead the embattled Central Intelligence Agency, Air Force General Michael Hayden, made Pittsburgh proud today when he mentioned his hometown in rambling remarks at the White House:

"I actually got my start in the world of espionage when I was fifteen-years old by spying on my seventeen-year old sister at our house on Langley Avenue in Pittsburgh. Sis would sneak her boyfriend, nineteen-year old Brad Davis, up to her bedroom after my parents went to sleep, and I guess you could say I would monitor their activities. And, this kid Brad -- oh, man, this kid was just so damn well-endowed. Wow! And to be honest, that kind of gave me a complex that I'm still having issues with, but that's a whole other story. Anyway, I began using progessively more sophisticated spy tools until I had honed my skills to the point where I was able to sell a video of their clandestine lovemaking, actually it was a three-volume set. It's my understanding, by the way, this video is still available at some of the larger adult novelty shops. And I used the money I made from that endeavor to put myself through the Air Force Academy, and the rest is history."