BUSH GOES SKINNY-DIPPING IN NEW ORLEANS FLOOD WATERS TO PROVE WATER IS SAFE

NEW ORLEANS - President Bush, touring the hurricane ravaged Gulf coast today, decided a bold statement was needed to demonstrate that the flood waters are not contaminated, so he removed all of his clothes and dove into the murky green, flea-infested, toxic brine.

"Come on in, the water's fine," the President shouted to reporters as he bobbed his naked torso in and out of the water. "Look, I'm drinking it! Tastes great."

New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin said he was overwhelmed by the President's gesture. "The President has a very nice tush," said the Mayor. "Mr. Bush's act not only demonstrates beyond any question that the waters are safe, but it signals to our friends in the gay community that New Orleans is back and it's open for business," the Mayor gushed.
"I'll tell you how impressed I was with what I saw," the Mayor continued. "I told the President, 'I know you're married, but do you have a brother who's available?'"

President Bush later was taken to a local hospital where he was treated for a skin rash.