CELEBRITIES WREAK HAVOC IN DETROIT; LOCAL WOMAN ARRESTED FOR HELL-RAISING WITH PERRY COMO AND ABE LINCOLN

WOMAN AND NOTORIOUS "BAD BOYS" LOCKED UP FOR SINGING BAWDY STEELER FIGHT SONGS

PITTSBURGH - The celebrities have started to converge on Detroit for Super Bowl XL, but to many business leaders, that may not be a good thing. Detroit bon vivant Carol Murray was arrested this morning following numerous complaints that she was disturbing the peace by singing bawdy Pittsburgh Steeler fight songs with Perry Como and a man who appeared to be Abraham Lincoln in the Renaissance Center.

Corporate leaders fear that the hell-raising reflects badly on Detroit. "Carol Murray and Lincoln, I can understand," said General Motors President Sean Cannon. "But Perry Como? I am shocked!"

When Ms. Murray was being hand-cuffed, she told a reporter that she, Como and President Lincoln were "merely showing solidarity with 'the Bus' [Jerome Bettis]'" T
he three hell-raisers were taken to the County Jail and could be heard as far as Ford Field belting out:

"Oh! hot diggity, dog ziggity boom, whatcha do to me, it's so new to me, whatcha do to me. Hot diggity, dog ziggity boom, whatcha do to me, when you're holdin' me tight!"