August: ADVERTISEMENT

NOW YOU CAN OWN THE SAME AMAZING CHAIR THAT JUSTICE RUTH BADER GINSBURG DOZES IN WHILE HEARING ORAL ARGUMENTS!

The amazing chair that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dozes in while hearing oral arguments at the United States Supreme Court can be yours for a limited time! You, too, can slumber in the ergonomically designed Excelsior Executive™ Luxury Chair with adjustable support for just three easy payments of $749.99, plus shipping and handling. You will never own a finer chair. But don't take our word for it, listen to what the Justice herself has to say:

Many people think that when I doze off during oral arguments, it's because the subject matter is so dry (e.g., political redistricting in Texas). But that's simply not the case. It's the chair. I have dozed off in many a courtroom in my time, but I have never slept so well or for so long as when I curl up in the warm embrace of the Excelsior Executive™ Luxury Chair. Order it today. As an added bonus, if you mention my name, you'll get a $50 rebate.

Justice Ginsburg

Available where comfort matters.