ANTON CHIGUHR IS LARRY KING'S GUEST TONIGHT

LARRY: Our next guest is hitman Anton Chiguhr whose new book, "Anton's Way," details a life in crime. Anton, do people still rely on hitmen out your way?

ANTON: What way would that be?

LARRY: Well, the back of your book says you're from Dallas, and that's the only research I did in advance of this interview . . .

ANTON: What business is it of yours where I'm from, friendo?

LARRY: Don't get so touchy, Anton. Let's take some calls. Phoenix, go ahead.

CALLER: Hello, who is this?

ANTON: You know who it is.

CALLER: Ah, well, I just wanted to ask . . .

ANTON: You know how this is going to turn out, don't you?

CALLER: Um, I'm not sure what you mean by that . . .

ANTON: I think you do. So this is what I'll offer. You bring me the money and I'll let her go. Otherwise she's accountable. The same as you. That's the best deal you're going to get. I won't tell you you can save yourself because you can't.

LARRY: Ah, Anton -- Anton, is something wrong?

ANTON: With what?

LARRY: With anything?

ANTON: Is that what you're asking me? Is there something wrong with anything?

LARRY: Well, I need to, you know, wrap things up, bring the show to a close. So if you'd like to talk about your book . . .

ANTON: What time do you end the show?

LARRY: Now.

ANTON: Now is not a time. What time do you go to bed?

LARRY: About 9:30 I'd say. What has that got to do with . . .

ANTON: ...What's the most you've ever lost on a coin toss?

LARRY: Sir?

ANTON: The most. You ever lost. On a coin toss?

LARRY: Well, I couldn't say . . .

ANTON: (He tosses a coin) Call it.

LARRY: Well - we need to know what it is we're calling for here.

ANTON: You need to call it. I can't call it for you. It wouldn't be fair. It wouldn't even be right.

LARRY: I didn't put anything up.

ANTON: Yes you did. You been putting it up your whole life. You just didn't know it.

LARRY: Anton, let me ask you, do you have any idea how crazy you are?

ANTON: You mean the nature of this conversation?

LARRY: I mean the nature of you.

[Anton aims his captive bolt pistol at Larry's head and fires it, causing Larry's lifeless body to crumble to the floor]

ANTON: Seattle, go ahead.

CALLER: Is Larry there?

ANTON: Not in the sense that you mean.